11 May 2017
DataArt Question Time Event: Digital Transformation in Travel
Tnooz announces DataArt’s upcoming annual Travel Question Time event that will focus on different approaches to tackling the ongoing evolution of consumer behavior and technology. The evening, scheduled for Thursday, June 22, 2017, from 6 to 9 pm, at Durham Street Auditorim in London, will bring together the travel industry’s top executives and thought leaders.
“Travel brands have to accept that change is a constant rather than a one-off, as they bid to ride the evolution of both the consumer behaviour and technology. Combining these factors with merger and acquisition activity or simply trying to keep up with the competition means companies have digital transformation as a regular agenda item. In our latest Question Time event in London, you can ask our panel of experts how their brands have tackled such issues and what this relentless drive to keep evolving means for the industry as a whole.
- Hilary Roberts, Senior Product Manager, Flights, Skyscanner
- Adam Gill, IT director at Dnata Travel
- Joanna Dobson, senior director for UK & Ireland at Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Paul Saggar, chief information officer at Capita Travel and Events
- Phil Scully, Chief Technology Officer, Whitbread
- Alex Shchedrin, Vice President, Strategic Services
- Kevin May, senior editor and co-founder at Tnooz”
View original article here.