We are members of enterprise group DataArt with registered offices in the following locations https://www.dataart.com/about-dataart/location, acting as the group of undertakings in the meaning ascribed in GDPR Recital 37 (“DataArt”, “We”).
We collect personal information about potential clients or partners mainly from:
- Directly from you, when you send us your contacts by using our site contact form;
- Directly from you, when you give us business card at public events or in private conversations;
- From third party platforms and social network websites like DiscoverOrg or LinkedIn;
- From current DataArt employees, resellers or contractors, with your prior permission, as part of our internal referral program.
The personal data we obtained may contain the following information about you:
- Full name;
- Contact information (company, job title, email, phone, messengers’ or social networks’ IDs, physical business address);
- Professional data, including but not limited to details of your qualifications, skills or business experience.
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data. Our legitimate interest is in monitoring marketing activity and direct marketing which are not overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms and allow DataArt to grow its business.
Your information will be stored in our sales management system and on other IT platforms like Exchange server. Your information may be shared internally for marketing purposes. This includes members of Sales and Marketing team, Account managers in the business area similar to yours and IT staff if access to the data is necessary for the performance of their roles. In the course of your personal information usage, we may transfer this information to any member of DataArt group, including international locations, if we in our sole discretion consider this necessary. For statistical purposes, we may collect information about your response to our emails and our interaction with you to make decisions on future marketing. Additionally, DataArt retains the right to use third party tools and API like Mailchimp or ActiveCampaign to make direct marketing easier.
From time to time, we may send you our newsletters, which contain information about our services, news, events, etc. You may opt-out anytime you want.
DataArt will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- obtain a copy of your data on request;
- require DataArt to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- require DataArt to delete or stop processing your data;
- object to the processing of your data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that DataArt has not complied with your data protection rights, you can contact the Information Commissioner.