DataArt delivers end-to-end digital publishing platforms that help media companies stand out in the crowded digital media space and streamline content management, distribution, and monetization.
Digital Publishing Solutions
The DataArt team helps increase efficiency by providing a unified approach to content distribution, audience engagement, sales measurement, and critical business processes automation.
What We Do
Create the Next Innovation in Digital Publishing
Thanks to our team’s vast and diverse expertise, DataArt is the perfect technological partner for turning innovative ideas into reality. Whether it’s using XR to present digital media in a new medium or using ML to automate processes, DataArt has the right people to meet the objective.
Digital Solutions for Wellness Publisher
DataArt developed a large-scale stack of web-based modules for a client that offers quality digital content from top-ranking health brands and complex data and analytics technologies to millions of users worldwide.
The DataArt team handled the design and backend development of all the applications to update and optimize the client’s deteriorating legacy system. In addition to desktop solutions, DataArt delivered mobile clients for Android and iOS platforms to increase target audience reach.
DataArt’s development team built a scalable application with a wide array of supported widgets. The system is able to track, process, and store data from multiple heterogeneous data sources:
- Main web portal migration and forum integration
- Custom forum module migration and upgrade
- Fully responsive mobile clients on iOS and Android
- Custom-made CMS and DB migration
- Internal tracking and statistics tools
Subscription Management System for Enterprise Clients
DataArt designed and developed a new recurring subscription management system for enterprise clients for an innovative digital media company that specializes in developing communities by helping them organize local groups and events in over 180 countries.
The system is based on microservices integrated with Stripe, the payment gateway the client utilizes to charge organizers for recurring subscriptions. Additionally, a single-page frontend application makes it easier for new and existing enterprise clients to enroll in the new payment flow.
- Automated renewal of subscriptions for enterprise event organizers, reduced risks of human error
- Integration with Stripe, recalculating subscription costs monthly based on the number of active groups
- A distributed system based on microservices, resilient to internal and 3rd-party failures, and open for extension by new features
Innovative Fashion App and Customer Engagement Service
DataArt developed a suite of fashion applications that allows continuous communication between brands, retailers, and customers. The innovative business logic behind the direct-to-consumer service is transformed into a SaaS business product to enable brands and their affiliates to deliver strong results with curated, personalized customer engagement.
DataArt helped the client achieve the following goals:
- A direct-to-consumer styling iOS application with clear, user-friendly UI
- An administrative support application for iPad
- An innovative SaaS product that integrates smoothly into the existing web or mobile applications of fashion retailers and brands
- Custom-made, dynamic outfit grids that make it possible to populate personalized looks for each customer
- Seamless marketing campaign creator with clickable photo looks for each outfit
- Fully customizable campaign tracking and reporting tools, in-house and by 3rd party vendors
Why Digital Media Companies Choose Us
years in business
GDPR- and CCPA-compliant
In-depth industry competence & extensive domain knowledge
Unparalleled ability to ramp up teams of all sizes
Flexible engagement models