DataArt’s Media & Entertainment practice combines a uniquely human approach to solving problems with deep industry sector knowledge to deliver custom software for the art market. We focus on building sophisticated technical solutions, modernizing complex legacy systems, data management, and integration while ensuring successful program delivery and ongoing support.
Areas of Competence
Pursuing Innovation in the Art Industry
Online Auction Platform for a Leading Online Art Resource
The client engaged DataArt to develop a custom solution that offers an advanced way to search for and bid on any artworks their customers are interested in. The platform offers a variety of features that are beyond the purview of traditional auctions. Buyers and sellers are empowered to transact securely on the website due to the thorough and careful verification process that the client’s specialists perform for all items being auctioned and purchased.
- The platform has a variety of tools to provide up-to-date information about the bidding process.
- Private sales can be hosted on the platform to support sales to a limited, private audience.
- Sophisticated system that allows multiple bidding and purchasing options: traditional bidding, smart bidding,
- Reserve price limitation prevents a lot from selling for less than the reserve price
- Auction features are available on an iPhone for collectors to make deals anytime, anywhere
Why Art Clients Choose Us
years in operation
In-depth industry competence & extensive domain knowledge
Unparalleled ability to ramp up teams of all sizes
Flexible engagement models
" DataArt plays an essential role in ArtBinder's continued growth.
Our DataArt teammates are not only colleagues, but trusted collaborators – they demonstrate a vested interest in the success of our customers, and are key technical consultants to our in-house Product team. DataArt's developers and QA engineers are able to expertly implement elegant solutions to complex business needs, which is a major contributor to the strength of our product."