In today’s world, legal requirements and the demands of foreign partners are changing rapidly. Heightened expectations for ensuring compliance lead to a company fail in reacting fast enough, which could negatively affect its revenue and reputation, or even risk a complete suspension of their activities. DataArt experts can ease the process for you, helping you achieve and maintain compliance with standards and regulations such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, GDPR, and help with the security aspects of SOX, GLBA, HIPAA.
Streamlining Cybersecurity Compliance with DataArt
DataArt’s highly experienced employees bring a wealth of operational expertise from the financial, travel, healthcare, media, and other industries. With our collaborative approach, our specialists provide a comprehensive service offering that spans everything from idea creation (gap analysis, use case scenarios, etc.) to project management, security evaluation, and compliance management. We help our clients to put all the necessary IT technical controls and processes in place, determine the legal and regulatory requirements, establish necessary compliance procedures, and assist with employee training.
Our information security services can help you:
- Strengthen your compliance program. Our experts work closely with the clients to maintain adherence to necessary security standards, regulations, and laws.
- Reduce the attack surface with an improved security posture.
- Prepare for audits, providing proofs of secure processing and data protection. Technical measures are examined rarely, but it's much better if they're covered by security documentation.
- Implement compliance best practices and build compliant software solutions.
At the end of a completed compliance assessment, DataArt provides a list of recommendations regarding how to achieve regulatory compliance and successfully pass security audits.
Our IT Security Compliance Services
Achieve PCI DSS compliance with DataArt
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of 12 detailed requirements for all companies that store, process, or transmit cardholder data. It also applies to organizations that can jeopardize the security of the cardholder data environment like point-of-sale terminal and software vendors, cloud service providers and data centers.
DataArt provides a number of services to help you structure your workflow in accordance with the PCI DSS:
- Initial audit, consultations to help you achieve PCI DSS compliance.
- ASV scans as well as internal network vulnerability scans;
- If applicable penetration tests are performed annually or after each major update. The deliverable includes an in-depth report with assessment results
- Maintenance of the customer’s system compliance with PCI DSS.
Achieve HIPAA compliance with DataArt
HIPAA stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996. It’s a US privacy law to protect medical information like patients records and allow for confidential communication between patients and medical professionals. The HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules provide safeguard requirements for Protected Health Information (PHI) and Electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI) held or transmitted by a covered entity or business associate. DataArt’s security services align directly with many components of the HIPAA Security Standards.
Over the years, the DataArt team has gained significant experience in building HIPAA compliant software solutions and migrating and modernizing legacy software in compliance with HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules.
DataArt provides development and consulting services to help organizations achieve HIPAA compliance:
- Build secure by default, HIPAA compliant solutions.
- Full package of security audit services to ensure that your solution is compliant with the technical safeguards listed in HIPAA.
- Custom workshops and advisory.
Achieve GDPR compliance with DataArt
GDPR is a European data protection law aimed to keep user data of EU citizens secure. Regardless of where an organization is headquartered, if it processes or controls the personal data of EU residents, it should comply with GDPR.
DataArt provides the following services to help companies achieve GDPR compliance:
- Test, assess, and evaluate organizations’ data security effectiveness.
- Enforce perimeter and in-depth protection measures for new and existing solutions.
- Consult on implementing technical requirements of GDPR.
Please explore our services and find out how we can support your business goals.