Any product development life cycle should include a security testing stage to prevent a company from data breaches, ensure compliance and avoid security vulnerabilities.
It can be challenging to navigate the complex security landscape alone. DataArt is a trusted security testing company that can help companies prepare, detect, react, and recover along with all points of the software development life cycle. Our company has the necessary cyber security testing resources to protect your sensitive business data from attacks.
Security testing is our highest priority. DataArt provides end-to-end security testing services that cover all web, client-server, and mobile applications. We pride ourselves on our a wide range of software testing services, including:
Penetration testing is an authorized software security testing process that imitates a real cyber-attack. Its goal is to look for security system defects and estimate the level of damage these attacks can bring.
DataArt’s cyber security audit services include a cloud security test that inspects the entire cloud environment for security breaches, compiles reports, and offers recommendations for future actions.
Our specialists ensure your compliance with ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and GDPR standards and see that security protocols like SOX, GLBA, and HIPAA are in place. Not only do they perform a full audit, but they also counsel on further steps to be taken to stay on top of all regulations.
We offer a so-called Social Engineering Test that aims to train your employees and clients to be cautious while working with personal information, identifying and reporting phishing emails, and be ready for any suspicious activity from third parties.
A secure code review runs a thorough check-up of source codes and identifies their flaws and weak spots. DataArt’s security testing solutions include both automated and manual evaluations for maximum accuracy.
DataArt’s cyber security testing experts take care of any uncertainties you might have concerning security in various domains like travel, healthcare, retail, and many more.
Our Software Security Testing Expertise
DataArt has significant experience providing IT security testing services, as well as gathering and analyzing system vulnerabilities. We provide a full range of services to help companies secure their products and infrastructure through a structured approach and consistent methodology based on industry-wide best practices like OSSTMM, OWASP, WASC, and ISO27000. We take pride in our highly qualified specialists that bring a unique and personal approach to every client’s needs.
Benefits of our Security Testing Services
Global cybercrime costs business $365 — 375 billion annualy.
$158 is the average overall cost of stolen sensitive records.
$196 000 due to a single unsanitized field during an automated SQL Injection attack can cost.
The software security testing provides benefits that cannot be overlooked. Your company will be able to:
- Detect early security vulnerabilities within your IT environment.
- Prevent unauthorized access to personal or otherwise sensitive information and eliminate system downtime.
- Avoid revenue loss and brand damage.
- Quickly respond to future security incidents and minimize the damage to your business.
- Comply with worldwide requirements and avoid penalties.
- Reduce attack surface, which minimizes hackers’ chances to attack your applications and network.
Why Choose DataArt
- More than ten years in cybersecurity. We have a broad client security testing portfolio, which includes companies ranging from small businesses to large corporations.
- More than 500 completed security audit and security testing projects. Our full range of IT security testing starts from analysis, requirement definition, and carries through exploitation and finally providing actionable reports with remediation recommendations.
- Successful long-term relationships in cybersecurity with clients in finance, retail, healthcare, travel, and IoT industries.
- A skillful security team comprised of OSCP and C|EH certified professionals. Our security testing services experts will help to protect your business from any security violation.
Our security testing services provide your organization with IT audit services and penetration testing services and regularly offer recommendations to protect your data. If your business requires a software security testing service, you can trust us to attend to all your needs.
Why Is Security Testing Required?
The focus of security testing is on searching for potential gaps and weaknesses of your system/platform, which might result in a security breach. So, security testing activities can help you validate your company’s existing security controls and identify any misconfigurations in order to reach a higher level of security.
When Should Security Testing Be Done?
DataArt recommends testing the security of your applications and IT infrastructure regularly (annually, at least) and after a major systemwide update.
Can You Provide Client References?
Absolutely. DataArt has worked with Fortune 500 and Inc 500 companies from various industries around the world. Since most of our clients are CTOs, CIOs, and CISOs, we need some time to inform them before you can contact them.
What Kind Of Reports Can I Get At The End Of Security Testing?
At the end of a project, you receive a thorough report containing both an executive summary (with a letter of opinion) about the completed project and details on the identified security issues with in-depth POC descriptions. For each issue, DataArt also provides recommendations for successful remediation.
Can You Test IoT Solutions Or Devices?
Yes, we can. Embedded devices are complicated in terms of their architecture and have multiple opportunities for security attacks. DataArt ensures that our security testing activities covers the full attack surface and all use cases.