DeviceHive: Open Source M2M Framework
Bootstrap IoT/M2M Solution with DeviceHive - Open Source Platform
DeviceHive is an open source IoT data platform with a wide range of integration options.
Supported by DataArt experts
Fast time to market and fast prototyping
Free for commercial use
Easily integrates with other products, services, and enterprise solutions
- Open Source. Transparent and free.
- Secure by design. The platform is designed with modern security approaches.
- Cloud-agnostic. Supports public and private clouds and hybrid deployment.
- Device-agnostic. Connect any device using REST API, WebSockets, or MQTT. Node.js, Python, and custom firmware.
- Scalable. Container-based service-oriented architecture approach with linear scalability, managed and orchestrated by Kubernetes for production loads.
- Customizable. Easy to integrate with other services, platforms, devices or other open source tools via API, Plugin systems, or internal message bus.
- Analytics. Employ the most advanced data analysis platforms and tools to get insights about your data.
- Visualization. DeviceHive supports Grafana out-of-the-box. It can be integrated with almost any analytical and monitoring tools.
- Fault-tolerant. Engineered to be fault-tolerant by design by employing best DevOps and Development practices.