Educational Technology has seen some $35B capital investment since 2010, and $3B in 1Q2020 only, which shows an amazing growth dynamics and demand for innovation in the sector. We at DataArt are happy to power this innovation with the technology.
For EdTech Companies
- Accelerated Product Delivery
- IT Software Consulting
- Elastic IT
- Turnkey Projects
For Educational Institutions
- Digital Transformation Consulting
- Learning Management System Implementation and Integration
- Technology Enablement and Digital Engagement
- Continuous Improvement with Data and Analysis
For Corporate Education
- End-to-end Customizable Solution for Onboarding, Compliance Training and CPD
- Integration, Customization and Support
- Open edX® Based Virtual Learning Environment
- Consulting on Instructional Design, Content Authoring, and Measurability
Solutions and Technology
DataArt can implement complete solutions in following areas:
- Learning Management Systems
- Compliance with IMS Global Learning Consortium® standards for interoperation and evolvability
- World-class digital enablement and optimization for campuses
- Building for accessibility and inclusion
- Open edX® implementation expertise
- Simulation Learning, Medical Education
- Safeguarding and Security
- Media and Distance Learning
- Management Information Systems
- Data Management and Storage
- Organizational Digital Transformation
DataArt is a listed Service Partner of Open edX ®
Dealing with Surge in Usage and Number of Clients?
DataArt can help with:
- Technology consulting and implementation. Our architects can help you identify and resolve bottlenecks
- DevOps and Operations services to scale existing solutions out to match demand
- All major cloud and on-prem technologies: AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenStack among others
- Bench — as a matter of policy, we keep >6% of engineering force on the bench, which means 100-500 engineers ready to start today
Automated Educational Platform for Corporate Compliance Training and CPD
The client is a technology consulting company with 3500+ employees across 20+ global locations, and an average annual staff turnover of around 7 percent.
K12 LMS Design and Development for eChalk
DataArt helped a US-based vendor, eChalk, design and develop a feature-rich learning management system to replace a legacy product. We carefully migrated 3TB of user data into the new platform.
This page contains trademarks of the IMS Global Learning Consortium, including the IMS Logos, Learning Tools Interoperability® (LTI®), Accessible Portable Item Protocol® (APIP®), Question and Test Interoperability® (QTI®), Common Cartridge® (CC®), AccessForAll™, OneRoster®, Caliper Analytics®,SensorAPI™ and Competencies and Academic Standards Exchange® (CASE®). For more information on the IMS trademark usage policy see trademark policy page.
Open edX is a registered trademarks of edX Inc. All Rights Reserved.