Capturing data and harnessing its benefits places a new level of demands on businesses’ data and analytics capabilities. DataArt helps clients outperform competitors by building modern data analytics architectures, by helping to evolve an insight-driven organization through data management and Agile BI systems and practices, and by enabling AI, machine learning and data science.
Our Solutions and Services
Building Modern Data Analytics Architectures
The evolution of big data and cloud technologies, as well as an increase in business engagement with data and analytics, has brought a significant shift in the design principles of modern data analytics architectures. DataArt helps build architectures that have a flexible, modular structure, enabling components to evolve at the speed of business. Such platforms enable real-time and batch processing, support secure data management and governance, scale on demand, and bill only for the resources used.
Deliverables for clients:
Through the design and construction of modern data analytics architecture solutions, DataArt delivers:
- A modular and flexible data analytics foundation that evolves with business needs
- Future-proof architecture that will accommodate new data sources and downstream applications and uses
- A move from historical reporting to predictive and prescriptive analytics
- The capabilities for digital transformation and business agility
- A move to self-service and the Citizen X (integrator, data scientist, etc.)
- Reduced costs and accelerated change in data architecture and analytics using next-generation cloud technologies
- Democratized data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics through business-driven data sharing, lineage, quality, security, and governance
- Greater responsiveness to line-of-business (LOB) users
- Modern Data Architecture Design and Delivery
- Data Analytics Implementation
Skills and Expertise
To plan and construct high-quality data analytics solutions, DataArt harnesses specialist skills like:
- Data Integration and Data Engineering
- Data Warehousing, Data Lakes and EDW Automation
- Big Data Analytics, Real-time, Graph Data Analytics
- Data Governance, Lineage, Metadata Management
- Data Visualization, BI, Reporting
- Data Science and Machine Learning
- Data Distribution, API Data Delivery
- Master and Reference Data Management, Semantic Data
- AI-Infused Applications
Enabling an Insights-driven Organization
To make actionable intelligence possible, companies have to design data architectures and processes that ensure transparency, reliability, and accessibility, while also enabling direct real-time interaction with data by business users. DataArt helps to establish a modern data management foundation and Agile self-service BI by building business-focused POCs and gradually evolving the data analytics platform and processes.
DataArt helps organizations reach the following objectives:
- Achieve high data quality by establishing robust data quality management and integration practices
- Define a practical value-driven and business-led data governance framework to support data quality, security, modeling, and integration
- Improve transparency and trust in data and increase data management efficiency with data lineage and metadata management
- Make data and analytics easily accessible to a wide range of business users and drive user engagement with those data systems
- Ensure successful delivery of high-priority business-use cases while simultaneously evolving the data architecture and operating model
To achieve these goals, DataArt provides the following consulting services:
- Data strategy consulting
- Data landscape profiling
- Analysis and prioritization of data and analytics pain points and business scenarios
- Solution roadmap definition-architecture and operating model evolution, POC funnel, business case delivery
Capability assessment, target state envisioning, solution design, technology and tools selection and implementation in:
- Data governance and quality management
- Metadata management and data lineage
- Data modeling and integration
- Data architecture and storage
- Data security
- Data warehousing and reporting
- Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics
- Master and reference data management
- Graph and semantic data
- Data distribution and data products
Agile Business Intelligence
The transition to an insight-driven business depends on democratized, quick, and easy access to data, business intelligence, and analytics. Giving a wide range of business users the ability to glean insights from data leads to a better understanding of customers, markets, and operations, and enhances the ability of a business to respond to change rapidly.
When designing and building Agile BI solutions, DataArt aims to:Augment traditional standardized Data Warehouse (DW) and Business Intelligence (BI) workloads with self-service BI
This allows business users to efficiently source data and explore its value by building analytical models or visualizations in a matter of minutes or hours.Analyze and select self-service BI or analytics toolsets that fit each individual business
(e.g., visualization/dashboarding, comprehensive calculation modeling, or supercharged ML-powered analytics).Integrate BI
Integrate BI with data lineage and metadata management foundations to provide an in-context understanding of the data, along with its flow and semantic and quality characteristics.Streamline the transition
Streamline the transition from exploration by business users to rapid prototyping/proof-of-concept (PoC) creation by a central BI or data analytics team.Establish
Establish BI governance, usage monitoring, and analytics to continuously curate, rationalize, standardize, optimize, and control business-use case implementations that proved value.Embed and automate
Embed and automate BI and analytics into line-of-business systems and business processes to seamlessly deliver contextual and actionable insightsEmploy
Employ usage monitoring and analytics to capture Agile BI value metrics, thereby supporting the understanding, recognition, and continuation of organizational change.Design a practical data security framework for this era of accessible BI
Enabling AI, Machine Learning, and Data Science
DataArt helps companies adopt machine learning (ML), predictive analytics, and Data Science to achieve their goals while ensuring data privacy, model explainability, regulatory and compliance requirements, and operational excellence.
A key organizational barrier to enabling ML and Data Science is the lack of internal expertise and talent. DataArt fills this gap by providing short-term data science experts who can make sustainable, long-term changes by:
- Selecting and adopting ML tools and data platforms
- Designing and adopting a data science process that combines learning strategies with practical business case exploration and implementation
To support the transition to Data Science, DataArt provides a range of consulting, data integration, and custom development services, including:
- AI Envisioning workshops
- Architecture design sessions, including Data Lakes and AI-infused solutions
- AI PoC implementation
- AI and Data Science project planning, consulting, and assessment
Big Data & Integration
- Data integration pipeline design and implementation
- Text mining and natural language processing (NLP)
- Custom and third-party model integration into an existing system/application
- Data feed integration (data feeds, data APIs)
- Data preparation and processing
- Intelligent agent (chatbot) integration
- Cloud-based AI/ML platform integration
Custom Model Development and Data Science
- Custom ML model creation & training
- Custom DL model creation & training
- Custom image processing
- Custom NLP and text mining
Custom Algorithms and System Development
- Custom algorithm implementation
- Custom data quality management solutions
- Model deployment and operation
- Custom intelligent agent (chatbot) and applications development
Automating a Secure, HIPAA-compliant Data Management Solution for BTQ
DataArt worked with BTQ to automate its SaaS product that helps NYS Health Homes report to the Department of Health Office.
Complete Set of Applications for a Major Music Label
The Client is one of the largest music companies in the world, managing some of the largest and most successful recording labels in the music industry, including a number of the most prominent global labels. Among other assets, the client also owns one of the largest music-publishing companies.
Author Narrative Tool Application
The client is one of the world’s largest, most versatile and up-to-date trade book publishers, employing more than 10,000 people globally. The company has more than 200 editorially and creatively independent imprints and publishing houses that collectively publish tens of thousands of new titles annually.
Applications Suite for a Sports Analytics Company
The client is one of the leading big data sports analytics companies in the world, delivering extensive data analysis opportunities for sports and playing an essential part in the future of sport for best sport performance and fan engagement.
Converged Network Visibility and Monitoring
The client is a well known Silicon Valley network monitoring company that was selected by a leading European Telecom to deliver an effective converged network measurement system.
Energy Consumption Prediction Model Using Spark MLib
The client is working on an IoT prototype for their boiler to integrate well-known hardware with the Internet. Sensors from the device send notifications to the server, which saves binary values to a Cassandra database.
IoT Connected Home Platform for Hive
Hive, from Centrica Connected Home is among the largest smart home providers in the UK, with more than 500,000 Hive hub customers and more than 360,000 Hive Active Heating customers in the UK.
Merchmanager — Andrus Logistics
Andrus Logistics is a well-known and respected 3rd-party-logistics company located in the western US. DataArt was engaged by Andrus Logistics to develop its warehouse system. Later the project became a separate company called Merchmanager.
Cloud-Based Analytics & Reporting Solution
GuestMetrics LLC delivers cloud-based analytics and reporting solutions to the food & beverage, hospitality, and financial services industries. The analytics platform transforms collected point-of-sale transactions into easy-to-understand market data.
Transforming the Way Clinical Data Is Accessed with Novaseek Research Portal
DataArt assisted Novaseek Research, a game-changing health IT for life sciences company, in developing web and tablet portals that allow life sciences researchers to locate and request clinical bio specimens.
Solution for Analyzing and Estimating the Queue Size
When customers wait in line, it's bad for morale. It reduces customer loyalty and profits while impeding productivity. It also impacts working processes.
Air Quality Route Optimization
The client is a company creating an ecosystem for connected vehicles. They have developed a hardware solution and a platform, which can be customized depending on specific business needs. Many devices can be integrated into the ecosystem and interact with the platform through the open APIs and SDKs.
Telehealth AI Assistant
Based on recent advances of telemedicine and the strong evidence supporting its role, DataArt has developed a prototype of a telehealth platform that utilizes AI and further demonstrates the potential of telehealth solutions
For patients, keeping up with a special treatment plan and being educated about their illness is of vital importance. A new generation of applications encourages patients to take charge of their own health.
Investigator Engagement Platform
Often times, study teams are formed to deliver complex clinical study projects with minimal face to face interactions. The Investigator Engagement Platform is aimed at strengthening the collaboration within and identity of such teams.
When a child has to be engaged in a clinical trial, traditional ePRO (Electronic Patient-Reported Outcome) systems are barely applicable, and seldom can be used without the external assistance of adults.
Staying on track with a treatment plan relies a lot on self-management. However, those who have to take medicine often find it difficult to recollect taking a dose at the right time, or even at all.
DerbySoft: Custom-tailored CMS to Embrace the European Hospitality Industry
DerbySoft is a technology company that provides high-performance distribution services to different businesses that work together to serve customers in the hospitality industry.
Data may be the new gold, but extracting business value from unmanaged data can be a complex and frustrating exercise.
Automated Data Analytics for a Large Insurance and Asset Management Provider
A large insurance and asset management provider was struggling with inefficiency in its actuarial workflow, resulting in high costs and lost deals.
Predictive Maintenance Platform to Reduce Equipment Downtime and Maintenance Costs
The client is a leading global provider of intelligent material handling systems to the top logistics, manufacturing, and e-commerce companies in the world. A key line of business for the client is designing, building, and installing conveyor systems for their customers' distribution facilities.
Envisioning the Future of Options Trading with Nasdaq Floor Broker Management System
DataArt developed a Floor Broker Management System for NASDAQ, the second largest stock exchange in the world.