2 November 2016
Travel technology industry leader DataArt to present five flagship travel tech solutions at World Travel Market
London, UK – 2 November – DataArt will be showcasing business-proven travel technology innovations at the annual World Travel Market this November at London’s Excel centre.
DataArt’s technology solutions on display include:
A new “single sign-on” system for oneworld alliance.
- Through consultancy to implementation, DataArt delivered a simplified and significantly more secure system.
- The new system enables users to operate between oneworld partner airlines’ systems with ease, safe in the knowledge that they are recognised without their security being compromised.
DataArt’s solution for Miki Travel.
- This solution enabled Miki Travel to continue to offer an unrivalled service to end-users.
- DataArt integrated over 30 travel systems into Miki Travel’s offering, including Amadeus, Viator, Wirecard, Siteminder and leading hotel chains.
- With dramatically increased speeds Miki Travel now offers a significantly enriched product to customers, with more inventory.
The white label product developed for Skyscanner.
- Bringing an improved format, more advanced customisable flight search tools for site owners and purpose-built features across the product.
- The new and improved features make Skyscanner more accessible, easier to use and more exciting for partners.
Three projects completed for Triometric.
- XML Configuration Generator. A customised tool that captures XML data and extracts the desired information for analysis.
- Web Services Analyzer Monitoring System. A real-time dashboard, which monitors user behaviour, detects problems and helps minimise the times taken to isolate root cause and restore normal service.
- Continuous Integration (CI). A set of comprehensive tests and a testing framework, which ensures any changes to Triometric’s system, remain compatible. Ensuring the performance of an updated system is unimpaired.
An app for SummitQwest.
- The SummitLink® Red App –packaged Sabre Red App solution. The App allows agents to receive price quotes, book, and manage chauffeured ground transportation in real-time. DataArt designed the application architecture, developed the Red App, and integrated it with the existing SummitLink® web solution and managed the application documentation and certification process.
Charlotte Lamp Davies, Vice President Travel and Hospitality at DataArt said:
“At DataArt stand we will be displaying bespoke, business-tested travel technology solutions. This is not a vacuous, blue skies flaunting of mere ideas – we are showing solutions that are proven to work, proven to have a use case and deliver real benefits to our sector-leading clients. From securing oneworld partner airlines’ internal systems to delivering significant business benefits to some of the largest companies in the travel sector, we are committed to our mission to lead innovation in travel.
“These solutions are just the tip of the iceberg of DataArt’s rapidly growing travel practice. We invite everyone at WTM to come along to our stall to see for themselves how DataArt’s approach can deliver real benefits for their company.”
DataArt’s stand at World Travel Market is in the Travel Tech Café, adjacent to the Travel Tech Theatre. DataArt is also sponsoring Monday 7th November’s travel tech networking drinks in the travel tech theatre from 5.30pm.
Charlotte Lamp Davies will be available for press comment. To book an interview with her or for further information please contact:
DataArt is a global network of technology consulting and software services firms that create end-to-end solutions, from concept and strategy, to design, implementation and support.
We help global clients in the finance, travel & hospitality, healthcare & life sciences, media, telecom, and IoT sectors achieve important business outcomes. Rooted in deep domain knowledge and technology expertise, DataArt designs new products, modernizes enterprise systems and provides managed services delivered by outstanding development teams in the U.S., UK, Central and Eastern Europe, and Latin America.
As a recognized leader in business and technology services, DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, S&P, Coller Capital, BankingUp, Ocado, artnet, Betfair, Skyscanner, Collette Vacations, Booker and Charles River Laboratories.