DataArt’s Media & Entertainment practice helps you empower your enterprise with video production, distribution and management software.
We combine our domain knowledge and deep technical expertise to design and deliver end-to-end video solutions that provide our clients with a competitive edge and ensure unlimited scalability and optimized delivery quality.
Areas of Competence
What We Do
Solving Video Industry Biggest Challenges
Media Buying Platform
DataArt was tasked by a fast-growing ad tech company to produce a new platform for automating local TV ad buying workflows, to help media agencies plan, implement and measure the effectiveness of their ad campaigns in real time. Working closely with the client, DataArt designed and developed a sophisticated platform that allowed the customer to become one of the leading service providers in the industry.
- Real-time monitoring and comparative analysis of the agencies’ TV commercial orders and what was actually delivered by the networks
- Integration with Nielsen API and Agency Cloud API
- Support of large data volumes and millions of stats records
- Real-time data visualization with dynamic data graphs
- Improved usability based on users’ feedbacks and analytics data
- Processing over $2 billion in local TV advertising transactions by more than 700 buyers within half a year
Video Monetization Solution
DataArt was tasked by a US digital entertainment company to develop a solution for monetizing video content on the client’s video streaming platform. The challenge was that the original streams came from disparate sources and used different encoding formats. DataArt designed a unique solution that is capable of
- Seamlessly processing video streams of various encoding formats
- Converting them into the desired output according to the platform’s business rules
- Dynamically embedding commercial advertising into the output video stream
- The output video stream is then distributed to a variety of web and mobile devices with low latency
Live Sports Streaming Platform
DataArt was tasked with optimizing the system, which initially covered horseracing live streams only. DataArt built an entirely new solution that significantly enhanced the core system, and which currently supports almost a dozen video providers. The enhanced new system gathers and analyzes schedules of sport events, maps them to bookmakers, and delivers live video to users based on their plan, location and other rules.
- The platform is tailored to resolve multiple data inconsistencies between providers and betting systems
- Monetization features include Pay/Bet before view, as well as ads integration
- A custom video player was developed using HTML 5 to meet the client’s specific needs. Adobe TMP – to – HTTP Live Streaming (Apple HLS) migration is provided to support non-Flash based playback
Why Clients Choose Us
years in business
In-depth industry competence & extensive domain knowledge
Unparalleled ability to ramp up teams of all sizes
Flexible engagement models