Internet of Things
With the Internet of Things becoming an industry mega-trend, DataArt is well equipped to help clients make the next move into the IoT market. DataArt’s expertise includes:
- Next generation cloud architecture and consulting
- System re-engineering to allow for scalability and fault tolerance
- Performance, scalability and profiling of complex distributed systems
- Research, prototyping and acceleration of IoT innovations for companies
- Development of connected embedded systems and industrial gateways
- Boosting time-to-market with our Open Source IoT platform DeviceHive
We facilitate prototyping, evaluation and development of connected devices using state of the art tools and standards:
- Industrial and home gateway software development;
- Protocol integration;
- Development of AllJoyn devices and gateways using DeviceHive IoT Toolkit (link);
- Rapid device prototyping using DeviceHive-enabled connected chips (link to ESP8266);
- Embedded wireless systems and proximal networking: Bluetooth LE, ZigBee, IEEE 802.15.
Travel, Hospitality & IoT
Key hotel mechanical systems like air conditioning, elevators, heaters, thermostats, water chillers, sprinkler systems and more will eventually offer IoT enabled models. However, 3 areas of hotels in particular – Energy Management, Environmental Monitoring & Building Automation/Monitoring - could create opportunities that will drive costs down and guest satisfaction up:
- Build interfaces for IoT devices (air conditioning, elevators, heaters, thermostats, water chillers) to your hospitality management systems;
- Develop monitoring systems that can notify various staff members when IoT devices detect an “event”;
- Help aggregate the data that reported via IoT devices (temperature, humidity, noise, vibration, proximity, on/off state, etc.) and feed it into a reporting system;
- Consult on how to structure “big data” analytics that combines disparate data sources, including data points reported by IoT devices, and create an analysis that will help optimize your operations and guide your capital investment strategy based on actual data - not guesstimates, assumptions or gut-feel.
Please explore our services and find out how we can support your business goals.