Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
Electronic Medical Records
Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems gradually become a standard in the healthcare industry as they provide a convenient way for storing and retrieving patient information. EMR systems reduce paperwork to a minimum, practically eliminating cataloguing mistakes and assuring efficient time management. Even more importantly, these systems provide physicians with a 24-hour access to information via the internet, allow for integration with various billing systems and ensure that the whole process is HIPPA compliant.
DataArt provides key Electronic Medical Records (EMR) development features:
- Integration with previous EMRs
- Integration with clearing houses
- Web-based solutions
- Multi-component architecture
- Integration with e-prescribing services
- Creation of superbills
- CPT and ICD9 coding
- Inter-personnel communication via instant messenger and e-mails
- Appointment scheduling with a system of alerts for the personnel
- Processing patient records in a HL7 v.2 & HL7 v.3 standards (according to SNOMED) to communicate with other institutions.
- Availability over tablets, smart phones and other mobile devices through the Internet
- Multiple ways of information input (scanning, voice recording, etc.)