Structured and unstructured data management and integration, warehousing, self-service BI, data analytics, governance, lineage and quality, reference and master data, data distribution.
Trading systems that are fast, powerful, portable, compliant and… user friendly.
Business Process Management
Operational efficiency, control, management transparency, audit, compliance and regulatory Integrity.
Using the latest of the consumer internet, mobile and wearable devices and digital currencies to re-define banking.
Cloud Enablement and Migration
Cloud operations and cloud migration has never been more pertinent.
Artificial Intelligence technologies have stopped being relegated to only science fiction and are becoming a major part of our daily lives, with the potential to immensely improve almost every aspect of our communities.
Although blockchain technology has now become part of the mainstream, many companies are still looking for effective ways to derive business value from this technology.
DataArt helps insurers stay ahead of the curve and mitigate risk by leveraging technology to optimize operational efficiency and business agility.
Security is by no means a new topic in the corporate world but its importance has increased tremendously in recent years as more and more businesses go digital.
We help clients meet those increased expectations and raise the bar across the industry by designing and deploying smart custom-tailored technology systems.
The foundation of our excellence lies on the following cornerstones:
- Highly educated and experienced analysts and engineers - all permanent employees with an average tenure of seven years;
- Specialized domain-knowledge training programs for our staff that cover all areas of the financial services and capital markets;
- Business solutions consultants who help clients identify business challenges and guide them through every stage of design, build and deployment;
- Proven engineering processes and unique company culture ensuring that clients achieve their business goals on time and on budget;
- Security and compliance practices mirroring requirements placed on our clients by their investors, management and regulators;
- Over 100 satisfied clients in the U.S. and Western Europe, with 500+ systems in production;
- An industry-wide network of clients, advisors and partners providing support, market insight and resources for use by our clients as needed