How Firms Can Use the AIFMD Demo Application by DataArt?
Firms that haven’t yet implemented AIFMD or Form PF filing solutions have two options:
- Option 1: Use the application without integrating into the company’s data system
- Option 2: Integrate the application with the firm's back-end data aggregation system to achieve an automated solution
While using the DataArt regulatory reporting application in any of the options above the user enjoys the following functional advantages:
- User-friendly interface, with inline guidelines to run and file AIFMD or Form PF in-house
- Data validation and conditional rules
- Generating ESMA or SEC xml report files
- Support for ESMA XML and Excel import and export for AIFMD reports
- Support for both versions 1.1 and 1.2 of ESMA XSD reporting schema
- Visual history of filings with an option to copy data from old reports to new ones
With both options, the cost and timeframe for implementation will be dramatically lower as compared to hiring a consultancy firm for front-end and back-end implementation.
The application has to be commercially licensed if used as a part of regulatory reporting submission process.