Cloud Security: How to Succeed with Infrastructure Hardening
During this panel discussion, DataArt expert in Software Architecture and Security delve into the basics of cloud security, illustrate several popular approaches to infrastructure hardening, and discuss the threats cloud security services by AWS, Azure help to mitigate. Learn the patterns for implementation of fundamental security principles, such as Segregation of Duties and Principle of Least Privilege.
You will also learn patterns for implementation of fundamental security principles, such as Segregation of Duties and Principle of Least Privilege.
Get insights on:
- Key differences in security requirements for on-prem and cloud infrastructures
- Your duties keeping the cloud resources safe as a part of responsibility shared with the cloud provider
- Cloud infrastructure hardening methods and ultimate cloud security goals
- Popular security auditing benchmarks and tools, and how to adapt them to achieve your desired security level
- Installing software updates and vulnerability management after migrating to the cloud
Dmitry Vyrostkov joined DataArt in 2006 as a software developer/team leader, contributing to projects with extensive security requirements. Dmitry also worked as a technical architect, a solution architect, and a subject matter expert in numerous enterprise projects, designing and building complex solutions in finance, healthcare, and travel & hospitality sectors.
In 2012 Dmitry established DataArt's Security Competence, a team of security experts that consult clients and help DataArt’s development teams implement best security practices. Dmitry promotes the group’s services to internal and external audiences. In 2019, the group generated over $1M in security services revenue. Dmitry also coordinates sales activities, projects, and resources, and oversees service quality and deliverables.
Prior to joining DataArt, Dmitry worked as a developer and team leader at Relex, one of the leading software development companies in Voronezh. Dmitry holds an M.S. in Applied Mathematics, Informatics & Mechanics from Voronezh State University.