As of January 2021, DataArt employees are continuing to serve clients seamlessly and securely from home. While the majority of DataArt staff are working remotely, most of our offices have been partly reopened in a limited sanitary mode for colleagues who have urgent needs.
As the situation with the pandemic improves, we plan to fully open our offices in accordance with local government guidance and regulations.
To our clients and partners:
As the world dealt with unprecedented disruption due to COVID-19 in 2020, DataArt continued operations normally. We were in the fortunate position of having practiced remote/distributed work for 20+ years, with robust infrastructure, time-tested methods and communication strategies to ensure our work was uninterrupted.
DataArt is in an excellent financial and operational position and continues to provide services to clients in a regular mode.
Below is a summary of steps we have taken recently:
- Emergency Response Teams (ERTs) in our offices coordinate all aspects of operations. They provide all possible assistance to colleagues and their family members with suspected or confirmed Covid-19 symptoms.
- All travel to client sites and between DataArt locations is currently limited to local trips only.
- We have added capacity to our communication, virtual private network and shared development tools to ensure they can scale with greatly increased work out of office.
- Our information security team conducts systematic security audits to ensure continued preservation of client confidentiality.
- We are offering counselling and other assistance to employees as necessary. We also provide mental health helpline for colleagues who may need psychological assistance.
DataArt is offering advice and support to any organization struggling with a shift to remote work. At no cost, we are happy to share our know-how and offer access to our experts on communication and computing infrastructure, software development processes, team management and other elements of massive-scale distributed team operation. If you have specific questions, don’t hesitate to reach out at AloneTogether@dataart.com and we will do our best to help.
Please find below our select materials on remote working and Post-Covid trends.