Update as of September 21, 2020. Our employees are continuing to serve clients seamlessly and securely from home as we prepare to safely reopen our offices in accordance with local government guidance.
To our clients and partners:
As the world is dealing with unprecedented disruption due to COVID-19, we want to assure you that our operations will continue normally. Like most businesses and communities around the world, we have had to make significant adjustments to our processes. Live events and travel have stopped. Most employees work from home. However, we are in the fortunate position of having practiced remote/distributed work for over 20 years and have robust infrastructure, time-tested methods and communication strategies that ensure that our work continues uninterrupted. Below is a summary of steps we have taken:
- We have activated our Business Continuity Plan as per policy. An Emergency Response Team coordinates all aspects of operations.
- All of DataArt’s employees have been asked to work from home, except for essential personnel required to maintain basic infrastructure services.
- All travel to client sites and between DataArt locations is stopped until further notice.
- We have added capacity to our communication, virtual private network and shared development tools to ensure they can scale with greatly increased work out of office.
- Our information security team is organizing security audits to ensure continued preservation of client confidentiality.
- We are offering counseling and other assistance to employees as necessary.
DataArt is in an excellent financial and operational position and will continue to provide services to clients as planned.
Roman Chernyshev, Managing Director at DataArt, shares how we adapted our approach to working with clients throughout the pandemic.
«We’ve increased the number of touchpoints with the clients wherever possible, as we are trying to stay on top of events in a quickly changing environment. With a lot of clients, we have switched from long-term strategic objectives to a much more tactical view, focused on an immediate response to challenges they are facing because of COVID-19. We also had to change our resource management and recruiting approaches to keep our own operations closer to an optimal flow.»
Moreover, we are offering advice and support to any organization struggling with a sudden shift to remote work. At no cost, we are happy to share our know-how and offer access to our experts on communication and computing infrastructure, software development processes, team management and other elements of massive-scale distributed team operation.
If you have specific questions, don’t hesitate to reach out at AloneTogether@dataart.com and we will do our best to help.
Please find below our select materials on remote working and post-Covid trends.