Warehouse Container Monitoring Program
One of the largest online retailers in Britain.
The Business Challenge
With a large warehouse with thousands of orders per day, it was difficult and expensive for the client to track the movement of containers and quickly respond to breakdowns. This led to a deterioration in warehouse processes, loss of customers and revenue. DataArt had to fix warehouse problems and improve process optimization.
DataArt created a dashboard system where collaborators can manage and track all containers, as well as interact with other departments in the event of a malfunction.
In addition, the client received a flexible software architecture that allows to reduce maintenance costs and provide business scalability and user-friendly UI / UX.
- Information about the location of all containers.
- Information on the availability of storage space for incoming containers.
- Information about broken containers (sent to rework station).
- Information about the movement of containers.
- Automatic notifications for different types of tasks.
- Malfunction alert system.
- Performance analytics dashboards.