Data Warehouse Re-Engineering
Initially the client needed to improve systems development and support processes. Building on the success of the initial consulting engagement, DataArt successfully executed a critical Data Warehouse re-engineering project.
- Staging data schema supports a variety of data sources and preliminary data preparation
- Enterprise data warehouse provides an integrated view on funds, investments, investors, fund performance, transactions and rich associated analytics
- Data is consumed by the fund management, investor relations and investment teams that support daily operations of the firm
- Dedicated reporting facility for all types of reporting (compliance, investor, executive); secure, flexible and controllable solution for report design, generation, and distribution.
- With incremental near real time updates, removed a need for daily full DWH reload and reduced risk to key business processes
- Harmonized ETL and Reporting to 30% of the original footprint, reducing operational efforts and costs