Business Process Management
Today’s business environment is too competitive and too fast to waste effort. Any drags on efficiency hurt, both competitively and in terms of corporate harmony.
DataArt’s Business Process Improvement practice can help your team excel. Time and again our professionals have worked with companies and their IT departments to identify and successfully address issues holding them back from being the best they can be.
Because IT should always be the go to, not the run from.
IT / Business Partnership Challenge:
A large asset management firm wanted to improve communication and cooperation between IT and the business. The business did not have good visibility into IT workflow and therefore had doubts about the technology department’s efficiency and ability to deliver quality results.
DataArt’s team conducted a methodical analysis of the landscape, gaining the trust of both the business and IT. It made and implemented a number of recommendations, including:
- Dramatically changing the QA and UAT processes to improve software quality and timelines.
- Introducing a Data Management framework to address data quality.
- Implementing new Dev Ops practices to improve reliability.
- Increasing transparency via new budgeting and estimating processes.
- IT regained the business’ trust and confidence.
- Increased system stability, lower sys admin costs.
- Radically shortened time required for defect correction .
- Substantial overall efficiency gains for the IT department.