Blockchain-Based Loyalty App for 3M
3M is a global conglomerate with $32 billion in sales, operating in the fields of industry, worker safety, health care, and consumer goods that applies science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. Its 91,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
About the project
DataArt developed an app that helps 3M chart regional demand and enhance interaction with customers.
- Visibility and accountability across supply chains
- The app is built on a Verisium blockchain platform and Microsoft Azure making all data storage immutable and compliant
- Increased end-user loyalty
- Increased number of products registered in the loyalty program by 4 times; active users — by 3 times
- Better understanding of end-users and geographical distribution of products
- Customer access to product information and tips on smartphones through the app’s NFC (near field communication) technology
- Always updated content in customers’ smartphones: users are alerted to sales and promotions
- Ability for users to request additional information, message or call 3M
- «Advance with 3M!» loyalty program that offers reward points