Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Retail by DataArt
DataArt implements cloud integration in the retail business at every step of the way. With DataArt, your transition to the cloud is going to be seamless – whatever your request might be.
Retail Cloud Offerings
Assessment and Cloud Migration Planning
Analyzing existing data and using all resources from across your retail business helps figuring out the best migration strategy for a particular business. We design and plan Migration Roadmaps from drafts to production workloads.
Cloud Migration in Retail
Scale quickly to meet ever-growing demands. Use Cloud for accurate Purchase Recommendations and Personalisation. Digital transformation upscales the shopping experience of clients across digital channels and stores.
Retail Application Modernization (Re-engineering)
Re-evaluate your existing customer journey to optimize costs and gain profit.
Cloud-native Design and Development
Designing microservices, scalable applications and serverless computing to accelerate digital transformation.
Cloud Security assessment
Ensuring safety of data, clients and customers as well as disaster resilience.
AWS Cloud cost optimization
Resource monitoring tools Cloud-optimized design
Warehouse Management in Cloud: Route Optimization
- Warehouse IoT systems
- Adding new perks without changing the main system
Warehouse management: AI and ML
- Personalization of customer experiences
- Forecasting supply and demand
AWS Products and Services
AWS Cloud Migration Services
- Cloud migration strategy to cloud data step-by-step.
- Advanced cloud migration process to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Cost savings and business agility.
- Build more agile applications.
- Serverless computing to write code faster.
- Infrastructure management tasks handled by AWS.
Data Lake Storage
- Use Amazon object storage service (Amazon S3).
- Store and protect any amount of data.
- Build scalabile, secure and well performed products.
- Small independent services architecture.
- Make applications easier to scale.
- Develop products faster and more flexible.
- Accelerate time-to-market for new features.
- Get access to deverse data models.
- Build scalable, flexible and distributed products.
Case Studies with AWS
J&J elected to engage DataArt as a reputable AWS consulting partner and a specialist in designing and implementing custom solutions for the retail industry.Case Study
The DataArt team analyzed the client’s existing system to identify potential improvements to keep serving all customers, providing service quality and increasing software observability. We leveraged AWS tools, framework, and methodology to quickly migrate the client’s on-prem infrastructure to the cloud.
As a provider of technology consulting services, DataArt helped Price Shoes leverage AWS Cloud to quickly scale its web and mobile channels and help expand into new markets in Latin America and the United States.Case Study
DataArt has designed, developed, and deployed a predictive maintenance platform for the customer to reduce downtime and maintenance costs and maximize the operational effectiveness of the client’s conveyor systems.
DataArt helped IDeaS migrate a data lake from an on-premise legacy system to Amazon S3, leveraging AWS Lambda and AWS API Gateway. The data lake in the cloud allowed the client to process historical data and achieve desired scalability requirements.
The DataArt team implemented a sophisticated data retention policy that enables Optic to safely store all important documents and files for as long as 15 years.
Thank you for contacting us!
We will be in touch shortly to continue the conversation.