2 June 2015
Staying Ahead - Travel and the Internet of Things
LONDON – June 2, 2015 — DataArt and TNooz will stage the third annual QT Event on Wednesday, June 3 in central London
- Do you need to find out what the latest developments in IoT for the travel industry are?
- You are invited to a high-level event that will not only inform you, but will be an opportunity to witness IoT thinking in the making.
IoT is set to dramatically change the entire landscape of the travel industry. Please come along to a live BBC Question-time style event, featuring key people leading the charge, exploring the future of travel in the light of rapid development in the IoT (Internet of Things) field. This event will cover a wide range of angles and inform anyone tracking the progress of IoT in the real world. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions.
- Jason Jefferys, Founder, iRiS Software Systems
- Matthew Hall, COO, London City Airport
- PaulSaggar, Group Director of IT, Maybourne Hotel Group
- Deepak Jha, Head of Mobility Hub, TUI Travel
- Greg Abbott, Head of Travel & Hospitality Practice, DataArt
Moderated by Kevin May, Co-Founder & Editor of Tnooz.com.
Date: Wednesday 3 June 2015
Time: 6 PM - 9 PM
Place: The Soho Hotel, 4 Richmond Mews, London, W1D 3DH