10 November 2014
skyscanner works with DataArt to release advanced white label offering
London & New York, November 10, 2014 – Global travel search engine, skyscanner, has partnered with custom software development company, DataArt, to help advance the skyscanner for Business white label product. This new white label version provides a ready-made format and easily customized flight search tool, offering global search content direct to partners.
skyscanner for Business, working with DataArt, has streamlined the 18-month old white label product and facilitated more mobile device support to the tool. As well as creating a faster implementation process, the development now allows site owners to easily customize the flight search tool and bring global, unbiased, travel options direct to their users, without compromising on brand feel.
Speaking about the partnership, Filip Filipov, skyscanner’s Head of B2B said: “Our aim when we began working with DataArt was to make using the skyscanner white label product as easy and as simple as possible for customers. skyscanner’s intuitive flight content offers a simple, unbiased way to search, compare and book flights all over the world; but bringing that to users on other sites needed to be improved. Thanks to our partnership with DataArt we’ve been able to achieve this goal and skyscanner is powering travel search sites all over the world.”
“We are thrilled to have partnered with skyscanner to help improve upon its already successful white label product,” said Charlotte Lamp-Davies, Vice President of Travel & Hospitality for Europe at DataArt. “Through the combined expertise of skyscanner and DataArt, this new tool will not only benefit skyscanner’s business customers, but ultimately the passionate traveler.”
Over the last 18 months, skyscanner for Business has been developing its product suite, including API and white label products, as well as widgets, which power hundreds of global companies including Lonely Planet, DealScoopr, Secret Escapes and JALAN. Additionally, skyscanner for Business recently launched Travel Insight, which provides airlines and airports with real demand traveler data; and a Travel Rankings tool, which has been designed to provide real time pricing information to already established airline and online travel agent partners.
For more information on skyscanner for Business, please visit: business.skyscanner.net
- skyscanner is a leading global travel search engine offering a truly comprehensive, free flight, hotels and car hire search service.
- Founded in 2003, skyscanner receives over 30 million unique visitors each month.
- skyscanner is optimized worldwide and is available in 30 languages.
- skyscanner’s highly-rated free mobile apps are available on iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and Windows 8 devices and have been downloaded over 30 million times.
- In addition to its consumer-facing products, skyscanner powers the travel industry through its skyscanner for Business suite of products, including API, widget and white label, as well as real demand data. For more information, visit: business.skyscanner.net
- The privately-owned company employs over 500 staff and has its global headquarters in Edinburgh with offices in Glasgow, Singapore, Beijing, Barcelona, Shenzhen and Miami. For more information visit www.skyscanner.net
DataArt (www.dataart.com) is a custom software development company that builds advanced solutions for the financial services, healthcare, hospitality and other industries. Combining domain knowledge with offshore cost advantages and resource flexibility, DataArt develops industry-defining applications, helping clients optimize time-to-market and minimize software development risks in mission-critical systems. With an unrivalled talent pool of highly skilled software engineers in New York, London, Zurich and Eastern Europe DataArt provides the technical skill, accountability and industry knowledge needed to deliver custom applications on time and on budget. DataArt clients include McGraw Hill Financial, Harmonic Fund Services, Coller Capital, Ocado, artnet, Booker, The Parking Spot, and Betfair among others. @DataArt
+1 (212)378-4108 x 4014