Vacancies: United Kingdom
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
DataArt is expanding, and we are looking for motivated and energetic people to join our team.ABOUT DATAART
- Responsibility for the full sales cycle: prospecting, identifying & closing new business deals
- Development of a personal media profile with support from the PR agency
- Building/maintaining strong business relationships with a С-level counterparty on the client side to develop the business further.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience selling IT consulting and software development services in a "hunter" sales capacity with a demonstrated track record of new logo acquisition and market penetration
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree. Business, communication or information technology (applications from other disciplines are also welcome)
- Solid experience of selling innovative digital solutions and technology consultancy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with technical consultants and pre-sales support.
Nice to have
- Understanding of Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom, IoT or Automotive industries
- A well-developed network of personal contacts
- Experience in software outsourcing
- Good understanding of software development processes and technologies.
Please send your CV and cover letter
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of bias including age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. DataArt is committed to providing a working environment free from harassment and bullying and ensuring all staff are treated, and treat others, with dignity and respect. Our commitment to promoting equal opportunities and creating the workplace free of harassment and discrimination is supported by the implementation of respective policies and controls, provides an appropriate environment to encourage good performance and conduct at all its working locations, at all times.
- Commitment to people is by far the highest value for DataArt
- 99% of Glassdoor reviewers would recommend DataArt to a friend as a place to work
- DataArt offers a rare work/life balance (Glassdoor work/life balance rating of 4.7)
- DataArt invests in long-term relationships with its employees
- Minimum bureaucracy
- Flexible work schedule
- Well-organized system of administrative services
- Flat, decentralized structure
- There are very few strict rules within DataArt
- While our values do not change, rules and policies are subject to discussion and change in response to changing context and circumstances
- Highly qualified professionals
- Supportive learning environment
- We don't believe in control or surveillance
- We avoid micromanagement
- Clear, universal rules and policies
- Open and accessible management