DataArt has an in-house team of certified Force.com developers.
Force.com is a “Platform as a Service” (PaaS) for creating and deploying applications for the social enterprise. Because there are no servers or software to buy or manage, users can focus solely on building apps that include built-in social and mobile functionality, business processes, reporting, and search. The applications run on a secure, proven service that scales, tunes, and backs up data automatically.
Development on the Force.com platform is fast because it requires minimal coding. The platform offers a number of open APIs, easily customizable via WYSIWYG interface and Visualforce UI framework. Business logic is implemented with Force.com’s visual tools and library of components, while complex logic uses Apex. In addition Force.com provides advanced report generating capabilities, such as various types of reports, dashboards and analytical reports on historical data.
DataArt offers a full range of development services on Force.com, including:
- Integration of Force.com with existing business applications;
- Custom configuration of Force.com CRM to meet client’s business needs;
- Rapid development on Force.com ;
- Full-scale custom development on Force.com using Apex;
- Development of clients’ custom user interfaces using Visualforce;
- Public websites and web services powered by Force.com;
- Deployment of Ruby and Java applications to Heroku.com;
- Custom software development using the multi-tenant cloud database service Database.com.
The list below represents some typical use cases of building applications on Force.com:
Business Process Applications
A number of companies use Force.com for faster and more flexible automation of core business processes at a lower cost. Some firms have eliminated on-premises servers and data centers and run their businesses entirely on Force.com.
Lotus Notes Applications
Customers with legacy Lotus Notes deployments often struggle to manage the proliferation of their disparate applications and databases, but lack the time and resources to migrate them to a modern platform.
Data-Driven Web Sites
Force.com is a great fit for websites that need to be integrated with a database to capture or publish business data such as products, events, or leads. . Customers can build web applications in record time, be it ecommerce, a medical directory or student registration site.