Windows 8 Development
Windows 8 Application Development
Windows 8 is the latest version of the Windows operating system by Microsoft.
There are a few reasons DataArt can be trusted with the development of your Windows 8 app:
- We're equally comfortable working on both small and large projects
- We can provide cross-platform solutions: desktop, tablets, mobile apps
- We're no stranger to contract-based programming
- We can develop hybrid applications, combining different technologies
- Our designers know Modern UI features and have previously designed for Windows 8
- DataArt has expertise in the development of:
- We have an excellent reputation and a strong track record
- We give bulletproof IP protection
One of DataArt's latest projects involved development of a user-friendly, fast, and stable application for Windows 8. The implemented software is an application that runs on a desktop and tablet PCs.
The blend of XAML and C# which was used in the development process ensured a common approach to the software design for the different environments the application was designed to run on.
Data access was handled by a set of asynchronously executed WCF-services.
Additionally, the new features of the C# language (async/await functions) helped us avoid overcomplicating the asynchronous data processing and enabled us to implement a smooth, ergonomic, and responsive UI.
The app was developed using Visual Studio 12, .NET Framework 4.5 and WinRT. The innovative Modern UI concept provided a consistent UI style and appearance.
Quality Assurance was conducted with the help of Team Foundation Server 2012, including a source code repository, automated QA, bug tracking, project tracking, and management.