DataArt is a technology consulting firm that offers end-to-end solutions, from concept and strategy, to design, implementation and support. We partner with clients to create and support innovative solutions that help businesses become a lasting success in the marketplace.
To every project, we bring a combination of industry knowledge, unique company culture and some of the best technical talent in the world. Our clients' business outcome is the true measure of our success and pushes us to find creative solutions to the most difficult problems. Rooted in deep domain knowledge and technology expertise, our offering includes new product design, enterprise system modernization, and managed services. Over the years, DataArt has built a scalable and resilient operation: proprietary R&D, strong financial position, solid infrastructure, and outstanding development teams in the US, UK, Central & Eastern Europe, and Latin America.
Our collective experience spans over a thousand projects for some of the world's leading brands in the financial services, healthcare & life sciences, travel & hospitality, media, telecom & IoT sectors. Among our long-terms clients are: McGraw-Hill Financial, Coller Capital, BankingUp, Ocado, artnet, Betfair, Skyscanner, Collette Vacations, Booker and Charles River Laboratories.
We help our clients achieve important business outcomes by:
- Building new software products and services;
- Modernizing and enhancing existing solutions;
- Re-engineering legacy enterprise systems;
- Introducing new ways of working at a process and tool level;
- Providing expert inputs and resources on a just-in-time basis;
- Helping to control the cost and effort of managing existing IT systems.
As a trusted technology partner, DataArt applies its vast industry knowledge and domain expertise to build landmark enterprise and mobile applications for leading companies in the financial services, healthcare & life sciences, travel & hospitality and other industries.
- We work with smart global companies that recognize the need for a partner who can offer the best approach and then build custom solutions that generate high returns with little risk.
- We help organizations that demand quality, proven domain expertise and integrity from the vendors they work with.
- We work with complex businesses that are looking to bring new and re-engineered products to market faster.
No matter what solution needs to be developed, our clients can always count on DataArt for fast time to market, quality and peace of mind.
- 18 years in operation
- 1700+ full-time employees
- 15 locations in eight countries
- Over 400 projects annually
- 95% return clients
- Over 8 mln billable hours
- Transparent/Privately Held/Profitable