We Uncover the Needs and Requirements for a Preferred Outcome
DataArt‘s Technology Consulting is a custom journey we take with each individual client. We uncover and explore the needs and requirements for a preferred outcome, suggest potential suitable approaches, determine the most optimal one, and then design the best possible solution that is delivered to client’s budget, schedule and technical constraints.
During the Solution Design process, we work closely with clients to help them understand various options and tradeoffs, and guide the stakeholders to a consensus on how to proceed.
DataArt uses its business and technology acumen to assist clients with:
- Determining the ultimate needs (business, technology and communications)
- Understanding client’s technical capabilities
- Creating a road map (based on priorities, budget, schedule and technical constraints)
- Gaining consensus on the adoption of the solution for all stakeholders (a critical part of ensuring the success of any project)
A Solution Design typically consists of:
- Interviewing all major stakeholders (to learn their needs and concerns as well as to secure their buy in/evangelism)
- Understanding the technical landscape / integration requirements
- Collaborative brainstorming, evaluating and prioritizing potential features and solutions
- Wireframes / Documentation
Contact us today to learn more.