DataArt offers end-to-end solutions, from concept & strategy to system design & implementation
DataArt is a technology consulting firm that offers end-to-end solutions, from concept and strategy, to design, implementation and support, helping clients achieve their business goals.
We offer a fixed-scope fixed-price project, a monthly retainer or flexible time & materials option, as well as any combination of the three. Regardless, the basic principle of accountability is the same: we firmly believe that a vendor should deliver quality on time and pay the price if they don't, whether they are paid by the hour or based on milestones.
We support a wide range of process and commercial engagement models to ensure that project flow fits our client’s operational and financial objectives:
- Fixed Price Fixed Scope
- A classic delivery model which guarantees delivery of a pre-defined set of functionality in a specific time frame
- Requires significant effort upfront for requirement definition and a rigid change management protocol
- Can be done in Agile model (contrary to popular vision)
- Less suitable for projects where requirements are likely to change
- Dedicated team
- A team of engineers is assigned to work exclusively on a series of client's projects
- Management and reporting duties are shared between client and DataArt
- Ideal for Agile model
- Allows for easy integration between DataArt's and client's in-house development team and infrastructure
- Allows for a full scope control by the client and provides flexibility to change course as needed
- A dedicated core team focuses on the on-going development and maintenance tasks; demand spikes (one-off projects) use additional staff on either Fixed Price or T&M basis
- Time and Budget Cap
- The engagement is split into fixed-time phases (e.g. three-month long) with a fixed not-to-be-exceeded budget; the team works off the task backlog in an Agile manner
- This option limits the client’s exposure for each phase and provides a natural accountability mechanism – the vendor only gets next phase's budget allocation if the client is satisfied with current deliverables
Contact us today to learn more.