Business Analyst, Financial Analytics System Development
DataArt team is modernizing the IT infrastructure of one of the world's market leaders in financial analytics, specializing in quality management, debt obligations and paying capacity assessment. The client is based in New York.
Using a modern technological stack, the team is creating a new multifaceted, multi-level service, that will automate various work process as well as provide analysts with diverse information processing instruments.
DataArt is looking for a Business Analyst who is willing to work onsite with documentation from the world’s largest financial institutions from several dozen countries.
- Organize effective collaboration between business owners and the project team;
- Analyze existing business processes and determine business and operational objectives;
- Analyze, document and manage requirements through the full project lifecycle;
- Write user stories and user acceptance specifications;
- Design wireframes/mock-ups of functional requirements.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- 4+ years of experience as a business analyst;
- Financial services industry experience, knowledge of basic terms, key standards and an understanding of credit ratings;
- Understanding of business processes;
- Ability to translate business needs into software and operational requirements, document and analyze requirements and propose possible solutions;
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Familiarity with wireframing tools;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in facilitating effective interaction between the project team and the customer;
- Participation in planning, resolving disputes and risk evaluation;
- Verifying implemented products in accordance with the requirements;
- End-user product training.
- Experience in writing specifications and developing drafts of user interfaces;
- Requirements management during development cycle, knowledge of project life cycle models;
- Business processes modeling, knowledge of notations and methodologies;
- Understanding and using the techniques for identifying requirements;
- Knowledge of business analysis and requirements management theory;
- Ability to convert vague and unstructured information into distinct requirements.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
More vacancies in usa
New York, NY
- Business Analyst, Financial Analytics System Development New York, NY Learn more and apply
- Engagement Manager, Financial Services & Capital Markets New York, NY Learn more and apply
- Java Team Lead, Financial Analytics System New York, NY Learn more and apply
- Solution Architect, Financial Analytics System New York, NY Learn more and apply