Vacancies: United Kingdom
European Sales Lead, Travel & Hospitality Practice
DataArt, a rapidly growing global technology consultancy, seeks a London-based leader for its European Travel & Hospitality Practice sales and marketing team.
DataArt designs, develops and supports unique software solutions, helping clients grow their businesses. Recognised for its deep domain expertise and superior technical talent, DataArt teams create new products and modernise complex legacy systems that effect technology transformation in selected industries.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, S&P, United Technologies, Oneworld Alliance, Ocado, Artnet, Betfair, and Skyscanner. Organised as a global network of technology services firms, DataArt brings together expertise of over 2,400 professionals in 20 locations in the US, Europe, and Latin America.
- Create and implement a sales plan and budget;
- Develop the team to support growth;
- Collaborate with solution design and delivery teams to achieve continuous client satisfaction;
- Advocate for the best team and the best conditions to successfully complete each project;
- Espouse core messages and brand tenants to the marketplace;
- Leverage DataArt internal assets and external resources for operational efficiency;
- Promote an environment of exploration, learning and knowledge exchange.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong track record in targeting, lead generation, winning sales strategies;
- Strong relationship management experience;
- Excellent understanding of environment: key players, strategies, business models, needs, challenges, trends;
- Communicate with business stakeholders, understand business pain points and transfer knowledge to project teams;
- Strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis as well as linking business strategy to performance;
- Solid understanding of product and software lifecycles;
- General understanding of key technologies and their limitations;
- Experience in software development, technical product management, or product ownership;
- Experience in team management;
- Experience in individuals performance management and motivation;
- Planning and tracking experience;
- Strong work initiative, high energy level and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas;
- University degree;
- The ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent facilitation and interpersonal skills.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
More vacancies in united kingdom
- Technical Product Manager London Learn more and apply
- Engagement Manager, Finance Practice London Learn more and apply
- Sales Manager, Betting and Gaming Industry London Learn more and apply
- Sales Manager, Retail Practice London Learn more and apply
- European Sales Lead, Travel & Hospitality Practice London Learn more and apply
- Senior Front-end Developer, Banking System London Learn more and apply