DataArt is a global technology consultancy that designs, develops and supports unique software solutions, helping clients take their businesses forward. Recognized for their deep domain expertise and superior technical talent, DataArt teams create new products and modernize complex legacy systems that affect technology transformation in select industries.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, S&P, United Technologies, oneworld Alliance, Ocado, artnet, Betfair, and skyscanner. Organized as a global network of technology services firms, DataArt brings together expertise of over 2,200 professionals in 20 locations in the US, Europe, and Latin America.
We help our clients achieve important business outcomes by:
- Building new software products and services;
- Modernizing and enhancing existing solutions;
- Re-engineering legacy enterprise systems;
- Introducing new ways of working at a process and tool level;
- Providing expert inputs and resources on a just-in-time basis;
- Helping to control the cost and effort of managing existing IT systems.
As a trusted technology partner, DataArt applies its vast industry knowledge and domain expertise to build landmark enterprise and mobile applications for leading companies in the finance, healthcare & life sciences, travel & hospitality, media, IoT/M2M, telecom and other industries.
- We work with smart global companies that recognize the need for a partner who can offer the best approach and then build custom solutions that generate high returns with little risk.
- We help organizations that demand quality, proven domain expertise and integrity from the vendors they work with.
- We work with complex businesses that are looking to bring new and re-engineered products to market faster.
No matter what solution needs to be developed, our clients can always count on DataArt for fast time to market, quality and peace of mind.
- 19 years in operation
- 2200+ full-time employees
- 20 locations across the globe
- Over 400 projects annually
- 95% return clients
- Over 8 mln billable hours
- Transparent/Privately Held/Profitable